Resources: Brochure Builder Research waste in your area. How does your city, town, or state manage waste? Document your sources. Create an informational brochure to hand out at local events….
Professional Communication Experience
- Find a recent article (published in the last 18 months) focused on effective professional communications.
- Read the article and write a 25 to 50-word summary in your own words. Do not copy and paste any wording from your article into your summary.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are as follows:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.